Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Empty
PostSubject: Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review   Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 6:40 pm

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoq_QqVI2uY_ZjyMvWqYhLCj1hKHOOCGd8vpboGG9DL8lwuVoV-w
Rated E 10+ for Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence,
and Suggestive Themes
Developer: Project Sora
Publisher: Nintendo
Many videos and plenty of hype has been made for the next Kid Icarus game. 25 years after his debut on the NES, Pit returns on an all new adventure that is great for old and new fans alike. The game also comes with an addition of six random AR cards which you can use to make your favorite characters battle. Kid Icarus: Uprising has a unique yet easy and fun way to control Pit. You use the touch screen to move the aiming cursor, the circle pad to move, and the L button to fire. There's even a first person mode my pressing up on the D-Pad! Of course, you can always change each buttons function in the options. The graphics and 3D are fantastic, and the sound is just as great. If you do not like this, you can buy a Circle Pad Pro to add even more control options. The game has modes similar to Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It includes a vault for viewing idols, solving and viewing portrait puzzles, goddess offering mode, and much much more. You can even unlock things using built in achievements just like in SSBB! Of course, you have the campaign, and one of my personal favorites, the online multiplayer section. Here, you can play with players all over the world with your own custom classes. The point to multiplayer is that there are two teams of three, light team, and dark team. Each team has a total lifebar, and when a player dies, the lifebar decreases. When the lifebar has decreased all the way, the last person who died on that team becomes an angel. If the angel dies, then the other team wins. If you don't want to play in teams, go it alone and play a free for all match until the timer runs out! Overall, it is a very fun experience that will make you want to play more, especially since you can be offered rewards for playing multiplayer! The campaign comes with 24 levels, and even a surprise level if you achieve something great in the campaign... Also, you start out in your goddesses palace to test weapons, choose classes, buy, sell, and fuse weapons, and try your luck at the idol toss. The campaign is full of surprises and amazing boss fights, and even vehicles! There are also cool secrets and other surprises in stock. Also, you can change the difficulty of the game by betting your hearts (like money in this game). The higher the difficulty, the more hearts you spend. However, if you pass the level, you will get the hearts you spent and then some! You can probably become rich if you play levels on the highest intensity (though I don't advise you do that unless you become even MORE than a pro). To sum up this review, I believe that Kid Icarus: Uprising has an easy to learn concept that still makes up one of my favorite gaming experiences so far. I give this game a 9 out of 10. It makes me hope Project Sora will develop many more games much like this one.
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlgyATUwQazll8_lRTFK6HYds_2MTqUXNzjjt0mEj0znfEsmOHOw

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSLeXq_mIPeBcrOCKiD1ukSTLRoPG2hsIMjC3Br09QVu0io5T8
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7U-zly1RjDgo8tJav3u_CybFzbgtICCNwfIhBNqPGm5Lv242O
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6YYzp6XD2iOmCdERXc_D1Av6L0cjopQykeAb1Xay__ZXhLJrN
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvCJtl0lQuV9h7_48dxxebDWlvsNAqmIuKE1K2GDNTuFnwMQRk
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt1CZ02Lp9qk-4GZH5v6Agm4r7Dot0aVE_KSVweoV9m6bZDX2h
Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQafMtGiAATyIjbWBwWuVfLdWg7hUjcxau199nt0kOw8z7PdZH73A
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review   Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 am

This game looks epic and I want to get it. Jake you have a problem....you make to good reviews so that I can't compete Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad jk thanks for another good review.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review   Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:18 am

climberbobbyman wrote:
This game looks epic and I want to get it. Jake you have a problem....you make to good reviews so that I can't compete Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad jk thanks for another good review.

AT least you know our standards..... Took you long enough Razz
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review   Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS) Review
Page 1 of 1