Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Project64 Emulator Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Project64 Emulator Review Empty
PostSubject: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:39 am

Project64
N64 Emulator on PC
Various developers
Project64 Emulator Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqO_r34gTWU5DbzHI-3Uq29GbJUL4mPsiZaI-dH8Zwm8FDkTtm
Emulation is a fantastic thing that allows you to play your favorite games on your computer for free. Lost a game? Download it and play it on the go! Want a game? Then search for it! It is only legal to emulate old games, but that gives you a chance to carry that huge TV and home console in your laptop. Project 64 is an emulator that allows you to play your favorite N64 games anywhere! It has cheats preloaded for any game, and allows you to play multiplayer on one computer. I am only slightly disappointed you can't add your own cheats, but the ones they give you are great! The graphics and sound work great, and though controls can be slightly tough on a keyboard, they are adjustable, or you can hook up a controller if you want. If you love N64, then go download this emulator! Download at coolrom.com, select emulators, and choose Project64 under the Nintendo 64 Emulator option. Then download a game, and open it using the the emualtor. And don't worry--it works fairly well on our netbooks.Project64 Emulator Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk6FV_jbBr0J895UYKVYswbvjNouRgVNntdnvaNfD0LuQ4WTLgProject64 Emulator Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy2JfzC8oX1OOMntoLF5wiVSzybGVgiHtp1mInQq4LpbNXAUlj
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:21 am

Let Jake be your rolemodel here. If you help the forum then the forum will help you. Not only has he helped me advertise this forum he has been an active participant in posting and has exceeded my expectations. I hereby give him special rights nearly as special as mine.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:26 pm

the project 64 emulator is fun but i feel it needs better control sticks because spinning the control stick on the controller is easy using arrow keys it is not
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
the project 64 emulator is fun but i feel it needs better control sticks because spinning the control stick on the controller is easy using arrow keys it is not

Just use a PS3 controller or whatever the fuck you want.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm

well what is didn't have one
i'm just saying it is an inconvineince
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Project64 Emulator Review   Project64 Emulator Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Project64 Emulator Review
Page 1 of 1