Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sonic vs Mario

Go down 
3 posters

Mario or Sonic
Mario
Sonic vs Mario I_vote_lcap33%Sonic vs Mario I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Sonic
Sonic vs Mario I_vote_lcap67%Sonic vs Mario I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Many have heard of the "rivalry" found between Sonic and Mario. Nowadays, they appear as friends in the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series. However, Sonic and Mario used to be famous rivals in the battle between Sega and Nintendo. The question is, what do the people want? The blue blur who dashes and spins through obstacles and enemies, or the well known plumber in red who fights monsters and overcomes obstacles with nearly impossible moves and attacks? Maybe both? You decide. This poll will run for 50 days starting the day this was posted. At the end of the 50 day period, the poll will be taken, and the winner will be chosen.
THIS VOTE IS MULTIPLE CHOICE. IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE, EITHER VOTE FOR BOTH, OR DON'T VOTE AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 5:54 pm

JakeYokley577 wrote:
Many have heard of the "rivalry" found between Sonic and Mario. Nowadays, they appear as friends in the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series. However, Sonic and Mario used to be famous rivals in the battle between Sega and Nintendo. The question is, what do the people want? The blue blur who dashes and spins through obstacles and enemies, or the well known plumber in red who fights monsters and overcomes obstacles with nearly impossible moves and attacks? Maybe both? You decide. This poll will run for 50 days starting the day this was posted. At the end of the 50 day period, the poll will be taken, and the winner will be chosen.
THIS VOTE IS MULTIPLE CHOICE. IF YOU CAN'T DECIDE, EITHER VOTE FOR BOTH, OR DON'T VOTE AT ALL.

I think that sonic is better because he can do all the things mario can but he can do it way faster
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:08 pm

In my opinion Sonic is the cooler looking character and would win in a fight against mario no questions. Even so I think that the mario games are better because they have a lot more to them then running and jumping like the sonic games do.
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
In my opinion Sonic is the cooler looking character and would win in a fight against mario no questions. Even so I think that the mario games are better because they have a lot more to them then running and jumping like the sonic games do.
I don't want to try to show bias and influence you, but really, Mario's games are just running and jumping too. Razz
Back to top Go down

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:31 am

the newer ones have more flying and attacking with different power ups though yes mario did start as a running and jumping game
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:10 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
the newer ones have more flying and attacking with different power ups though yes mario did start as a running and jumping game

It's still the same concept as mario is getting more power ups such as flying. I see no difference except that mario is in 3D.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 pm

maybe you don't but i do ok
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am

Sazandora101 wrote:
climberbobbyman wrote:

It's still the same concept as mario is getting more power ups such as flying. I see no difference except that mario is in 3D.

This also goes to Alex, Mario runs around and jumps on things in 3d, grabbing powerups at human speed, doing impossible things, while Sonic does that in 3d without powerups. He can go super, and fights robots by jumping on him, and he has additional moves so he doesnt need powerups. Mario and Sonic have the same concept. If sonic's moves were packed in mushrooms and he moved slower, then it would be a mario game. If mario had his moves in the first place and moved faster, then it would be a sonic game. those are the key differences, trust me. i've playes them both for a long time and love them both Me Gusta
Back to top Go down
Bob_The_Ghost

Bob_The_Ghost

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 11:24 am

Mario is way better everyone knows that, he has much longer and exciting games, he can fly, shoot fireballs, freeze people, and many other things, sonic can run fast that's it. Me Gusta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sonic vs Mario Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sonic vs Mario   Sonic vs Mario Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonic vs Mario
Page 1 of 1