Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pirates of the Carribean Online

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pirates of the Carribean Online Empty
PostSubject: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Pirates of the Carribean Online Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdvRVRGyxg-jBAd9iN3TGeE7kuKPVIyv2qHq75-y62dg5aUx5q-dzTD35f

Pirates of the Carribean Online is a game based off of the popular movie series Pirates of the Carribean. In this game you learn how to use multiple weapons including a gun, knife, sword, cannon, fishing, potions, grenade, voodoo doll, and many others. You travel around to the different islands like Tortuga, Port Royal, Padres Del Fuego, and Raven's Cove to help people out and earn experience to level your character and yourself. This game has many things to do like making or joining a guild. A guild is a group of people that you can chat with and see when they are online. You can help your guild grow and meet lots of people through the guild. Besides that you can quest as well. There is main story questing and side questing. Side quests can be found by talking to people and through events that go on around each of the holidays. The main quest is started when Jack rescues you from an island that you are trapped on and to repay him you must help him get back the Black Pearl his ship which was taken by the navy. You must gather a crew together and recapture the ship for Jack to complete the game. Once you have finished that there are still many other things to do such as maxing out all of your weapon level (max lvl is 30) and your character level (max lvl is 50) or you can go to invasions in which Jolly Roger a skeleton pirate is attacking one of the three main islands (Port Royal, Tortuga, and Padres Del Fuego). He brings an army of skeletons in and you must defend the port along with any friends and guild members. I hope you will all play this game because it is so much fun to play. Happy killings!!!

Pirates of the Carribean Online Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5v3-TNpPfJOk3GQDO6sIAuM4taOMFq4fUIKZc1LQiyqAkqE1c5A

Last edited by climberbobbyman on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:04 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
This is a game based off of the movie series Pirates of the Carribean. This game is created by Disney and is a good game for anyone over the age of 5. This game has all sorts of things to do from fishing, to sailing, to making potions. In this game the point is to help Jack get back the Black Pearl his ship which was taken from him by the navy. You get different people to help him and eventually free the pearl. Aside from that you can also socialize and create or join a group of people called a guild. All in all I rate it 9 out of 10 only because of pricing and lack of plot.

I would like you too elaborate on this review. You have only brushed through this, and I believe you could do much better.

I SAY GOOD DAY SIR
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:17 pm

Better now?
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 12:01 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
Better now?

A bit better but not the quality that we are looking for here. Look at one Jake's or one of my reviews to see the type of quality we do want. And pictures might make it look better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Sazandora101 wrote:
climberbobbyman wrote:
Better now?

A bit better but not the quality that we are looking for here. Look at one Jake's or one of my reviews to see the type of quality we do want. And pictures might make it look better.
Now?
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:48 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
climberbobbyman wrote:
Better now?

Now?

Much better I'll add in some pictures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm gay. May I choke your chicken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirates of the Carribean Online   Pirates of the Carribean Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirates of the Carribean Online
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Vortex Griefing :: Video Game Talk :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: