Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Discussion Board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Free Discussion Board Empty
PostSubject: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:19 pm

As you may know, the discussion board Mr. Mayhew created has been destroyed by a certain troll...
Anyway, this discussion board is for those who would like to talk about anything. Feel free to say whatever you want, but please, if you feel anyone is being too vulgar or is being a jerk, feel free to report them in the "Discussion Board Banhammer" topic under "Other".
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:01 pm

JakeYokley577 wrote:
As you may know, the discussion board Mr. Mayhew created has been destroyed by a certain troll...
Anyway, this discussion board is for those who would like to talk about anything. Feel free to say whatever you want, but please, if you feel anyone is being too vulgar or is being a jerk, feel free to report them in the "Discussion Board Banhammer" topic under "Other".

I will put people who are being jerkish under probation and then ban them, if they obstruct a rule again.. I am going to create a new account and put it as the leader of the group.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com
aparkour99

aparkour99

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

I will put people who are being jerkish under probation and then ban them, if they obstruct a rule again.. I am going to create a new account and put it as the leader of the group.

Hey parkour is a sport!!!!!!!! I gets u 10X stronger than just tennis!!
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:18 pm

aparkour99 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

Hey parkour is a sport!!!!!!!! I gets u 10X stronger than just tennis!!

Read the rules before you post -.-
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:25 am

Also since Corey is being a douchznozle, tomorrow and forever is poke him day. We will poke him until he gives in.....
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 1:22 am

climberbobbyman wrote:
goog with my lol
trolololololololololol

I'm frikin serious Alex. I will put you in that rank. You're on the tip of the iceberg now. It's just one more breakage of the rules and then, *BAM* you have that lower rank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Discussion Board   Free Discussion Board Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Discussion Board
Page 1 of 1