Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

May I be moved up to a benefactor

Go down 
AuthorMessage

May I be moved up to a benefactor Empty
PostSubject: May I be moved up to a benefactor   May I be moved up to a benefactor EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:38 pm

I want to be moved up from a group that I am the only one who goes on ever so please consider letting me be moved to benefactor with Jake. Also I made my skype account so I can join team vortex.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

May I be moved up to a benefactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: May I be moved up to a benefactor   May I be moved up to a benefactor EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:48 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
I want to be moved up from a group that I am the only one who goes on ever so please consider letting me be moved to benefactor with Jake. Also I made my skype account so I can join team vortex.

Jeez. I've told you what you need to rank up to benefactor. Jake got half of the people on this forum. How many have you recruited? Damn Straight. He's made this forum more attractive by suggesting a ton of ideas to improve and let me know when anything was wrong. Not only has he done that, but he has done a ton of game reviews. You have not met the requirements to rank up. Denied.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com

May I be moved up to a benefactor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Vortex Griefing :: Requests :: Denied Applications-
Jump to: