Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are Some Good Project Ideas

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What Are Some Good Project Ideas Empty
PostSubject: What Are Some Good Project Ideas   What Are Some Good Project Ideas EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 pm

I need to know some ideas for what projects I can make on minecraft. So far I am going to make a prison off the coast of my shore, make an underground forest, and a giant watchtower.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Good Project Ideas   What Are Some Good Project Ideas EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
I need to know some ideas for what projects I can make on minecraft. So far I am going to make a prison off the coast of my shore, make an underground forest, and a giant watchtower.

What people used to say on Ipwnage is if it doesnt have details in the outside then it's crap.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Good Project Ideas   What Are Some Good Project Ideas EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 12:00 am

climberbobbyman wrote:
How about you make an amusement park? If you use a minecart and redstone powered rails, you can make a great amusement park! you can even make a log ride!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Good Project Ideas   What Are Some Good Project Ideas EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:02 pm

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET ME GARGLE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pedo Bear OM NOM NOM NOM NOM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are Some Good Project Ideas   What Are Some Good Project Ideas Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are Some Good Project Ideas
Page 1 of 1