PostSubject: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:47 pm

LET THE HATE WAR COMMENCE!! Seriously though, keep it kind. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:13 pm

I mean I like minecraft(why else would I make this forum XD) but I like the ways that you can kill villagers in that game. This is my personal opinion so no offence. I still like minecraft better but it's by a hair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broniesrus.forumotion.com
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Don't Have Either   Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:39 am

Well, I am excited to get Minecraft for Xbox, and maybe Skyrim, because I've trialed them both. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:07 am

JakeYokley577 wrote:
Well, I am excited to get Minecraft for Xbox, and maybe Skyrim, because I've trialed them both. Smile

The only problem is I think minecraft for xbox won't be as good for xbox. For example in skyrim for pc u can change textures and get mods. For the xbox skyrim doesn't have these enhncements. I think it will be the same for minecraft. Honestly I don't feel like flying in creative mode where ur sliding. I rather have a much smoother flight and have precision.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:09 am

This also isn't really just about minecraft. So I'm moving this to Other.
Back to top Go down
FUKERNUKER

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:05 pm

Both of them are equal id say but some of the updates on minecraft are fucked up!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 pm

FUKERNUKER wrote:
Both of them are equal id say but some of the updates on minecraft are fucked up!!! Twisted Evil

That's a lie. The only update I have not liked is the hunger bar. It just made Minecraft so much easier. Everything else however has phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Sliding? What sliding?   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:13 am

Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

The only problem is I think minecraft for xbox won't be as good for xbox. For example in skyrim for pc u can change textures and get mods. For the xbox skyrim doesn't have these enhncements. I think it will be the same for minecraft. Honestly I don't feel like flying in creative mode where ur sliding. I rather have a much smoother flight and have precision.

I don't own Minecraft and there isn't any news on the one for xbox yet. How am I supposed to know they don't fly in it? How would you know? What the.....
You know what, I'm going to study Minecraft and come back when I actually KNOW something about it. Also Henry, what is the point of mods on Skyrim? I'm just interested in why you want that. What would you add? Invincibility? Moon jumps? Naked people running all over every town (instead of you stealing everyone's clothes, lol)? O rdo you wnat to make the Skyrim guy look like a different character like... a creeper!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:05 am

JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

I don't own Minecraft and there isn't any news on the one for xbox yet. How am I supposed to know they don't fly in it? How would you know? What the.....
You know what, I'm going to study Minecraft and come back when I actually KNOW something about it. Also Henry, what is the point of mods on Skyrim? I'm just interested in why you want that. What would you add? Invincibility? Moon jumps? Naked people running all over every town (instead of you stealing everyone's clothes, lol)? O rdo you wnat to make the Skyrim guy look like a different character like... a creeper!

It will have flying in it but it won't be as smooth and adjustable as the fly mod.
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:26 pm

Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

It will have flying in it but it won't be as smooth and adjustable as the fly mod.
Sorry, not replying. Just wanted to make another reply. you know why? IT'S A MESSAGE WITHIN A MESSAGE: CHATCEPTION
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:04 pm

JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

Sorry, not replying. Just wanted to make another reply. you know why? IT'S A MESSAGE WITHIN A MESSAGE: CHATCEPTION

Just a warning but this is breaking our forum's rules. Do not make another one or you will be put on probation.

This is also being moved to Video Game Talk.
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

Just a warning but this is breaking our forum's rules. Do not make another one or you will be put on probation.

What did I say? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:58 pm

JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:

What did I say? Neutral

Its just looked like it was leading to a breakage of rules. I've realized that the rules haven't been stated clear enough and I am working on the rules at this very moment.
Back to top Go down
aparkour99

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:43 pm

MrYoshi411 wrote:
LET THE HATE WAR COMMENCE!! Seriously though, keep it kind. Smile
Skyrim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 pm

Minecraft is the winner in my opinion though I have only briefly played skyrim and watched a walkthrough so maybe I would change my mind if I played it more.
Back to top Go down
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:17 am

Now that I have mc, I think it won in my opinion! Trollface Problem, Skyrim fanboys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 pm

yeah jake minecraft for the win oh and harry it says goto page to not go to page
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:07 pm

climberbobbyman wrote:
yeah jake minecraft for the win oh and harry it says goto page to not go to page

Well I meant that.... Don't be hatin Trollface
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:09 pm

Guys, I post so much that this should be my punishment: THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS Also, I like p3nis. :pedobear:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skyrim v.Minecraft   

Back to top Go down

Skyrim v.Minecraft
Page 1 of 1