Griefing like a boss
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Poll: What is the best COD?

Go down 

What is the best COD?
COD 4
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
MW2
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
MW3
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Black Ops
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
World at War
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
COD 3
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
COD 2
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
COD 1
25%
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4
 

AuthorMessage
MatthewFowler011

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 7292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you

PostSubject: Poll: What is the best COD?   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:43 pm

What is the best COD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 8518
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Yo Momma's House

PostSubject: MW2   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:17 pm

It's the only freaking one I have...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:37 pm

I did not know there were any good cod so i picked one at random.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Points : 16547
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:10 am

I'm not really sure there even is a good COD game Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broniesrus.forumotion.com
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 8518
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Yo Momma's House

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:13 am

Sazandora101 wrote:
I'm not really sure there even is a good COD game Razz
Yeah, I can't get used to COD, it's like you take one step and "OH LOOK! He has an RPG AND a sniper to camp with! How freaking fascinating! I am so screwed!" confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:03 pm

I wanted to say that but i thought mathew's feeling would get hurt *sarcasm* lol! :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: :pedobear: Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface Trollface
Back to top Go down
MatthewFowler011

avatar

Posts : 4
Points : 7292
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 19
Location : Right behind you

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 pm

no cods do suck but i wanted to know what people thought which one was the best. lol! Me Gusta :pedobear: Trollface
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 8518
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Yo Momma's House

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:45 pm

MatthewFowler011 wrote:
no cods do suck but i wanted to know what people thought which one was the best. lol! <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/megusta.png' /><span>megusta</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/pedobear.png' /><span>pedobear</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/trollface.png' /><span>trollface</span></span>

They don't suck, but can be a pain in the ass sometimes, haha. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 80
Points : 16547
Reputation : 7
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:50 pm

JakeYokley577 wrote:
MatthewFowler011 wrote:
no cods do suck but i wanted to know what people thought which one was the best. lol! <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/megusta.png' /><span>megusta</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/pedobear.png' /><span>pedobear</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/trollface.png' /><span>trollface</span></span>

They don't suck, but can be a pain in the ass sometimes, haha. Razz

Way to dilute the truth....
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broniesrus.forumotion.com
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
avatar

Posts : 43
Points : 8518
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 19
Location : Yo Momma's House

PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:35 am

Sazandora101 wrote:
JakeYokley577 wrote:
MatthewFowler011 wrote:
no cods do suck but i wanted to know what people thought which one was the best. lol! <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/megusta.png' /><span>megusta</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/pedobear.png' /><span>pedobear</span></span> <span class='tooltiptrolol'><img src='https://s3.amazonaws.com/TrollEmoticons/trollface.png' /><span>trollface</span></span>

They don't suck, but can be a pain in the ass sometimes, haha. Razz

Way to dilute the truth....
It's true though, I don't hate them, but they are annoying sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:26 am

Jake you are tryig to convince yourself of something that is not true COD Sucksssssssssss Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Poll: What is the best COD?   

Back to top Go down
 
Poll: What is the best COD?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» DCUC Fan Poll
» The NNGO US Presidential Poll!
» Screenshot Poll
» Roland's Jokes
» KEPADA SEMUA GENG KLANG

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Vortex Griefing :: Video Game Talk-
Jump to: