Team Vortex Griefing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Griefing like a boss

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skyward Sword

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sazandora101
Admin
Admin
Sazandora101

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Skyward Sword   Skyward Sword EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:25 am

Name: Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword
Consoles: Wii
Price: 49.99
E10 for Animated Blood, Comic Mischief, Fantasy Violence
Skyward Sword Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQNyguQR8cQEwOi1bVvibgfcLOP2OeG5pYrNxobp1DNppT8eo37

At first glance this game might seem like one of the worst zelda games considering there's no Ganondorf. My mind was soon changed once I picked up Skyward Sword. The graphics of this game were outstanding and was lighter than twilight princess. As soon as I started playing it I started to grow a zelda addiction and played this game everyday. This game is immense and it will take you a long time. The only bad part about this is that if you want all the heart pieces you will have to play minigames which are incredibly hard with motion controls. The dungeons are massive and the puzzles aren't as hard as ocarina but some are a lot harder than ocarina's. Another good thing is that you don't have to remember songs and you only have to strum a harp to the right rhythm which isn't that hard. As you start out you have to find your bird and participate in the bird ceremony. When you win you will get a statue that is a loftwing.

Skyward Sword Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl7p-ck0IMDWcC5zS784zow2IAVi-_cJ7KNSd9S6dqra-d-Zre

You can't sleep that night and you find a way into the goddess statue. You then find the skyward sword. A twister had hit zelda's loftwing and she had plummeted below. Your mission is to rescue her.
Back to top Go down
https://broniesrus.forumotion.com
JakeYokley577
Team Member
Team Member
JakeYokley577

Skyward Sword Empty
PostSubject: Wow.   Skyward Sword EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:37 am

This actually sounds a little interesting. I'll have to look into some gameplay. Thanks for the review! afro
Back to top Go down

Skyward Sword
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team Vortex Griefing :: Video Game Talk :: Game Reviews-
Jump to: